Be soft. Smell amazing. Every day. Rich cream with Shea and Cocoa Butters infuses skin with 24-hour moisture while amplifying the staying power of your signature fragrance. Pair with Eau de Perfum for a longer-lasting fragrance experience.
- Bombshell – Confident & glamorous, attitude in a bottle. Sparkling and fresh, Bombshell is our #1 fragrance. Fragrance type: Fruity Floral. Notes: Purple Passion Fruit, Shangri-la Peony, and Vanilla Orchid.
- Bombshell Seduction – Mysterious & irresistible, your sexy secret weapon. Bombshell Seduction is a sheer veil of florals with skin-like warmth. Fragrance type: Floral Oriental. Notes: Nude Tuberose, Sage and Velvet Musk
- Tease – Unpredictable & unique, taking a “no filter” approach to life. Tease is warm yet airy, blooming on skin. Fragrance type: Warm Gourmand. Notes: Black Vanilla, Frozen Pear and Blooming Gardenia
- Tease Rebel – Unexpected & edgy, breaking all the rules. Tease Rebel is an urban bouquet tied in white leather. Fragrance type: Rebellious Floral. Notes: Violet Leaf, Wild Rose, and White Leather
- Love – Fresh & optimistic, what it feels like to fall in love. LOVE is a little bit of him, sexier on her. Fragrance type: Fresh. Notes: Fresh Juniper, Apricot Blush, and Boyfriend Tee
- Very sexy – Sultry & powerful, Very Sexy is inspired by the powerful feeling you get from being sexy. Sultry warmth meets dark fruits. Fragrance type: Warm. Notes: Vanilla Orchid, Sun-drenched Clementine, and Midnight Blackberry.
- Heavenly -. Soft & romantic, the original Angel. Heavenly is a creamy bouquet of clean, white flowers. Fragrance type: Warm. Notes: White Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla, and White Peony.
- Velvet-like cream for soft, all-over fragrance
- 200 ml/ 6.7 oz
Victoria's Secret Tease Rebel
I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item. Buyers like to know what they’re getting before they purchase, so give them as much information as possible so they can buy with confidence and certainty.